What We Are Reading
2014 April 30
Here are a few items that caught our attention in the last month:
- Project Naptha– a browser extension for Chrome that enables text selection on images.
- Netflix for the Blind
- Flickr’s new object recognition search, editing, and video capture “Flickr’s new search will see the cat and transparently add a ‘cat’ tag, surfacing it in search results.”
- MIT’s FingerReader Helps the Blind Read with a Swipe of a Digit
- Neil Soiffer recognized for his work to make math in PDF accessible
- Quail A jQuery plugin for checking content against accessibility guidelines.
- E.A.S.Y. New tactile drawing tools from the NFB and University of Vermont.
- Sarah Hilderley’s presentation on accessibility in ebook publishing on the BISG website.
from → Related Projects