DIAGRAM Out and About: October 2014 Update
2014 October 30
- Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (IEEE) – October 10-13, 2014 – San Jose, CA. Anh Bui delivered a keynote, “Empowering Good People to Do Good: Unlocking Tech-For-Good Innovation” that talked about the power of communities like DIAGRAM to make change for good.
- American Printing House for the Blind (APH) Annual Meeting – October 16-18, 2014 – Louisville, KY. Jim Downs delivered a DIAGRAM update to Ex-Officio Trustees and special guests.
- NetHope Member Global Summit – November 3 – 7, 2014 – San Jose, CA. Anh Bui will talk about how new explorations of 3D printing in emerging markets can stem from a natural confluence of community engagement and technology innovation for social impact.
- Accessing Higher Ground – November 17-21, 2014 – Westminster, CO. Sue-Ann Ma & Gaeir Dietrich will present New Developments in Image and Math Content Accessibility
- Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) – January 27-31, 2015 – Orlando, FL. Betsy Beaumon and Karen Erickson will present, “3D Printing: New Educational Opportunities for Students with Disabilities.”