DIAGRAM Out and About
2015 September 30
- DIAGRAM at IMLS Focus – Los Angeles – June 2, 2015
- Lisa Wadors Verne presented a session on Celebrating the Americans with Disabilities Act and what that means for libraries. A recording of the session can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC9XuEhMpYA&list=PL3dRqLcqcFkV43MM-BHE0MNJaPy04Z7N4&index=4
- DIAGRAM on Eyes On Success – Podcast- September 9, 2015
- Anh Bui and Lisa Wadors Verne spoke with Eyes on Success hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey about the work DIAGRAM is doing to develop the infrastructure to support the use of 3d printing technology in education and how it might work in practice. You can download an mp3 recording of the podcast at http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_1537_podcast.mp3 or visit the show’s notes page at http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/show%20notes/show%20notes%201537.htm
- DIAGRAM at IAAP (International Association of Accessibility Professionals) – Webinar – November 3, 2015
- Sue-Ann Ma and Charles LaPierre will be giving a webinar on the “Latest Developments in Accessible Math in Browsers and Ebooks”. Stay tuned for more information.
- DIAGRAM at Accessing Higher Ground – Denver – November 19, 2015
- Lucia Hasty and Sue-Ann Ma will be presenting a session on “New Developments in Image and Math Content Accessibility 2.0”. More details will be provided as the date nears, so don’t forget to check back in.