Out and About
2016 October 31
- DIAGRAM Community at the APH Annual Meeting
Louisville, Kentucky October 6-8, 2016
Steve Nobel, Volker Sorge, Dan Gardner and Dan Brow were there taking part in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Consortium Meeting. Jane Thompson delivered a session an accessible testing while Larry Skutchan and Keith Creasy held several sessions on products and ideas for accessible content.
- DIAGRAM at W3C Virtual Reality
San Jose, California October 19 -20, 2016
Charles LaPierre presented a on the accessibility needs of virtual reality. His presentation slides are available for download as a PowerPoint
- DIAGRAM at Accessing Higher Ground
Westminster, Colorado November 14-18, 2016
Sue-Ann Ma will be joining forces with DIAGRAM community member Gaeir Dietrich to present on one of DIAGRAM’s newest projects, the Registry Repository of Accessible Images (RRAI).
- DIAGRAM at Amazon Accessibility Council Meeting
Seattle, Washington November 19-11, 2016
- DIAGRAM at a University of Michigan workshop: Guidelines for Describing Arts and Humanities Visual Resources
Ann Arbor, Michigan December 5-6, 2016
A workshop of invited experts from scholarly publishing, art and visual studies, accessibility, and the cultural heritage fields to advance this initiative in support of accessible publishing.